In today’s hectic World many of us women have
little or no time at all to take care of ourselves. Wouldn’t it be nice
to have a couple of hours just for yourself? Or simply have a more put
together look? Here are some tips that will allow you to make time for
your own beauty routine!
- Schedule the beauty routine in your weekly schedule beforehand; even if you are going to do it at home.
- Make it a routine and stick to it, for example: I will do my hair and nails every Thursday night.
- Do you have dry skin and no time for daily moisturizing? Try buying soap for dry skin.
- Delegate at least one of your chores to your partner or a family member.
- Cut off your cooking time, and order out or prepare
microwave dinner. You can also cook for two days and take the next day
for your beauty routine.
- If you can afford it pay someone to do a portion of your chores.
- Have all the necessary items for your beauty routine in one place, to avoid wasting time looking for them.
- Do not take phone calls during your beauty time.
- Cut off or limit time wasting habits such as TV.
- http://armsat.do.am Холява