We all know that olive oil is wonderful and
healthy for us to cook with, but what about its other uses? Truthfully,
olive oil is another main ingredient in several beauty products you can
buy on the shelf. See for yourself how you can make your own skin
cocktails and save a little money at the same time.
1. A mixture of 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup vinegar, & 1/4 cup
water used as a night cream will make your skin glow. The olive oil softens and moisturizes and the vinegar lightens discolorations, kills
bacteria and loosens dead skin cells. Splash water on your face before
2. Olive oil can be used as cleansing cream if your skin is dry.
3. For a facial, wet face thoroughly, then massage olive oil into
your skin. Use about a half teaspoon of sugar and scrub your face with
that, then wipe off gently with a warm, wet cloth until the sugar is all
4. Use olive oil on your feet with clean white cotton socks. Helps to soften up you feet and it absorbs better than baby oil.
5. It seems when you pour olive oil out there is always a drip,
so wipe it up with your hand and rub it in to your elbows. Wonderful
6. Use olive oil as bath oil. Two to three tablespoons will do the trick.
7. Use olive oil for your hair. Not only does it condition, but
it also gets rid of the frizz. Put a small drop into your palm &
then rub both hands together & apply it to dry hair.
Just a few of the many creative uses for olive oil in your skin
care routine. Not only is it cheap, but it will go alot further than
most products you can buy. Have fun and be creative.
http://armsat.do.am Free soft (Холява)